YACHATS: EXTRAORDINARY DINING OPTIONS
The Yachats area is well known for hiking trails of all levels of difficulty. The Amanda Trail passes our driveway as part of the Oregon Trail. We're happy to provide information on these trails. We also have walking sticks for those who like a little more stability.
YACHATS offers restaurants to satisfy almost any taste including Ona, a top-notch American eclectic restaurant; Drift Inn, excellent food, wide variety including vegetarian and gluten-free choices, and live music every night; Luna Sea, a casual fish market and restaurant owned by the captain of his own vessel who brings in his fresh catch; Yachats Farm Store, which features a micro-brewery and casual restaurant offering imaginative organic and free-range food choices; Adobe, a resort hotel restaurant with good food and the best view in town. There are no fast food restaurants in Yachats.
Blue dot shows location of Yachats; Click on "View Larger Map" for our location.
WANT TO BOOK A RESERVATION?
The Amanda Statue (above left) is located about halfway into the Amanda Trail, which crosses the base of our driveway. It honors a blind Native American woman forced to walk barefoot on the rocky beach from her home to the Coast Sub-reservation located where the Adobe Resort is now. The trail continues on to Cape Perpetua. The giant spruce (above right) is east of the Cape Perpetua Visitor Center.
NOTE: Most restaurants are open with varying restrictions.
NOTE: We have a free parking pass to state parks for the use of our guests.
11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily year-round, weather and staff permitting. Heceta Head is located 14 miles south of Yachats on Hwy. 101. $5 vehicle day-use fee or valid OSP parking pass required.
The Cape Perpetua park facilities are open with certain restrictions.
GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS
1. Masks must be worn when you arrive and when you are in the presence of anyone outside your party.
2. Maintaining a safe distance from those outside your party is required.
3. No communal dining is allowed. Only those in your party will be seated at any one time. Seating times are at 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30. Guests will have 45 minutes to complete their dining to allow for sanitizing and re-setting for the next guests.
4. For your safety, rooms will left unoccupied 24 hours before and after occupancy.
5. Surfaces will be sanitized often.